- When you visit our website, we may collect certain personal information from you such as your name, email address, phone number, and company name. We collect this information when you fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or request a free consultation. We may also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
Use of Information:
- We use the personal information we collect to respond to your inquiries, provide you with information about our services, send you marketing materials, and communicate with you about your account. We may also use your information to improve our website and services, analyze trends, and administer our site. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us with our marketing efforts and website management.
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information, such as secure sockets layer (SSL) technology to encrypt data transmission. However, no system is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit.
- Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.